This Golden Crowned Cockatoo tried to open our window! We're on the 9th. floor... we see several of them flying around in the later afternoon. If they see you near your windows, they come over and have a look at you... probably begging for handouts is our guess. However, this has been the only one who tried to get in! We had a good laugh over this incident because when we lived in Australia back in '74, our neighbor's cockatoo would wake us up every morning with a loud squaaaacking sound and then repeat about a dozen times in a very annoying way... "I LOVE YOU"!! None of that so far.
More later from Summer Down Under
Hi Mar,
ReplyDeleteWell - I love you, but I won't be trying to enter your window on the 9th floor anytime soon. VERY cold n Denver and minus 18 in Breck. Nutcracker on Sat with Amanda. Miss you! Had b-fast with Helen this AM. All is well here in CO. Take Care - HI to Bob!