CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things to see and do in Bariloche, Argentina...













You can...
•try some tasty guinea pig(I did in Peru... yum)
•climb some rocks
•indulge in Russian chocolates
•get your heart rate up on a curvy hill
•hang out on a pier
•buy a TV , motorcycle, fridge,
mattress, etc. at one shopping spot
•rent a dirty bike, not a clean one
•buy some fresh chickens
•visit a cathedral
•enjoy a lake vista
•bird watch
•go to the fruit/veggie store
P.S. click on any image to enlarge... especially the guinea pig restaurant. He's so cute!
Adios,
Maria&Roberto



1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you didn't eat a Guinea Pig! I'll have to show my Bob the "dirty bikes" - he'll be right down to clean them!

    ReplyDelete