CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Last sunset... Piriapolis, Uruguay



Tonight is our last evening in Piriapolis. We leave in the morning for Punta del Estes to return our rental car and to catch our bus to Montevideo. From Montevideo, we'll take a boat to Buenos Aires and arrive there around 10p.m. tomorrow evening. After 2 nights in BA, our return flight leaves at 6p.m. on the 22nd of April.

We plan on going to a Tango Show in BA and to see a few sights before we leave for the U.S., so I'll try to blog a few more times before we are finished casting away from South America!

Ciao,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. All the pictures of the wine glasses makes me want to join the 2 of you! I want to know what the count is of glasses of wine :) Have a great time in Argentina and safe travels. Miss talking with you, but I am so excited to have seen your travels on the blog.

    ReplyDelete