We love our morning bicycle trips on the pathway along the Indian Ocean. This morning we bicycled north and found a lovely coffee shop at a marina. Each day brings new adventures. The ups and downs of the dunes give our legs and lungs a great workout. The sunshine seems endless. The weather has been marvelous. The days are warm and the nights cool.
CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, December 18, 2009
Bicycling by the Indian Ocean... Western Australia
We love our morning bicycle trips on the pathway along the Indian Ocean. This morning we bicycled north and found a lovely coffee shop at a marina. Each day brings new adventures. The ups and downs of the dunes give our legs and lungs a great workout. The sunshine seems endless. The weather has been marvelous. The days are warm and the nights cool.
Labels:
bicyling,
Indian Ocean,
pathways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mary, I miss you, but when I see your photos, I feel as though I'm there zipping along with you and Bob! The path to the sea and the view through the spokes are my favorite pics!
ReplyDelete