CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Adios Brazil! Hola to our Oceania cruise ship Insignia.

Tomorrow afternoon we take a taxi to our cruise ship. We are very excited! We'll spend 22 days on the ship Insignia. Our itinerary is on the right side of the blog so you can see where we will be.  I'll try to blog as much as possible. Using the internet is super-expensive on the ship, but not to worry, I'll be blogging, especially when we get down towards the bottom of the earth! We are at sea for 2 days of sailing before we "get" anywhere, so check the blog in a few days.
Adios,
Maria y Roberto

1 comment:

  1. Hola Maria y Roberto,
    Have a wonderful cruise. Looking forward to your updates! Can Bob hit golf balls off the back of the ship?

    ReplyDelete