I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, February 13, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day 2012 from New Zealand
May your beverage of the day be heartfelt!
Valentine Smile
On Valentine's Day we think of those
Who make our lives worthwhile,
Those gracious, friendly people who
We think of with a smile.
We are fortunate to know you,
That's why we want to say...
Happy Valentine's Day!
I'II try again. Good to have you back in NZ and enjoying MY favorite place. I see you are making the most of its delights. I met a "ranger" recently who surveyed people using the RobRoy track and she found that most people didn't make it cos it was too HARD for them. Obviously you are made of sterner stuff! Haven't been there myself but my claim to fame( in my own mind ) is that I have climbed Mt Aspiring and not by the easy route. Are you heading up this way at all.... we now have 5 horses/ponies... will that entice you? Love to see you but I know you have spent a reasonable amount of time in this direction before. Cheers Jan
I'II try again.
ReplyDeleteGood to have you back in NZ and enjoying MY favorite place. I see you are making the most of its delights.
I met a "ranger" recently who surveyed people using the RobRoy track and she found that most people didn't make it cos it was too HARD for them. Obviously you are made of sterner stuff! Haven't been there myself but my claim to fame( in my own mind ) is that I have climbed Mt Aspiring and not by the easy route.
Are you heading up this way at all.... we now have 5 horses/ponies... will that entice you?
Love to see you but I know you have spent a reasonable amount of time in this direction before.
Cheers
Jan