Hi Blog Followers,
Framing a picture to share on the blog is an easy task when looking into the viewfinder on my simple-to-use Panasonic Lumix camera. Being surrounded by the beauty of Mother Nature in Wanaka, New Zealand provides the perfect backdrop for photos while out hiking or biking or looking out the window from our flat. Here are some of the most recent photos I framed for you. Since the comments on the last blog talked about frigid weather, I thought I'd frame mostly sunny, cheery, bright moments. When clouds come, they bring delights to be framed too.
Enjoy,
Blogger Mary and Golfer Bob
| Mt. Maude framed by flying-saucer clouds (beware of these if you are flying; high winds up there). |
| Our flat has a partial frame of lavender with busy bees buzzing and pollinating. |
| Healing Manuka honey sitting on the window sill frame. |
| Golfer Bob with Mt. Iron framed by the pure New Zealand air. |
| Mt. Maude's rainbow delight |
| I hiked up Mt. Iron to frame this view of Lake Wanaka. |
| Top of Mt. Iron with the Southern Alps framing my surroundings. |
| A bug sitting on a petal with a blurry frame. |
| Mt. Alta and the Southern Alps keep me in focus at the top of Mt. Iron. |
| The Clutha River and Albert Town's one-lane bridge look lovely in a picture frame. |
![]() |
| Blue skies with snowy-white clouds frame The Mighty Clutha River |
| The Clutha River framed by my bicycle tire. |
| Even weeds look good framed in a photo. |
| Mother Nature framed! |
| Had to stop while rolling along on the bicycle path to frame a Bach (that's another name for a cottage in NZ. It's pronounced "batch.") |

Beautiful. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHi Mar, Love seeing the photos you framed. Those CA poppies are so pretty - I guess they're NZ poppies there! My world is white, so I love seeing your green. Also enjoyed the views of Mt Iron where I know you spend lots of time. Happy 2014, my friend.
ReplyDelete