CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mercado Central... in Mendoza









What's your pleasure...
brains, a whole cow, tripe, a whole goat, herbs for your digestion or arthritis, a head of lettuce or just a sandwich or pizza? It's all available at the old central market. The butcher was happy to hear that his photo and his meat were being shown in the U.S.A. Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda glad I didn't read this before dinner! The first word I saw when I made the pic of the herbs larger was "hemerroids." I thought - what the heck is she posting about?? Bob's Grandma loved tripe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying the pictures- well mostly except for the intestines.
    It looks like such a neat little city.
    You did good with the video too.
    Nancy B

    ReplyDelete