CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Still enjoying our stay in Piriapolis...

I have been having trouble uploading pictures. Sorry, no images today! We've rented a motorscooter and that gets us out and about to further destinations. It's fun!

We had a great storm roll in off of the ocean(river) last night. Being up so high overlooking the marina gave us a wonderful view of it rolling in.

We went for a ride this a.m. up to Punta Colorado. We got caught in the rain on the way back. It's a cloudy windy day.

Yesterday was actually a hot day. I spent the morning walking the beach. Bob rode up to Punta Del Estes on the motorscooter to play golf.

Never Stop Exploring,
Mary and Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment