I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, April 17, 2009
We love the beach!... Piriapolis, Uruguay
The beach captivates us! We find never-ending things to marvel at while we're on our 2 hour walks. Keep walking, Mary and Bob
Lovely beach pics - the ripple effect on the sand is wonderful. Another great wine/sunset shot on your last post. I'm drinking a glass of Simi white right now and toasting the 3 of you! Keep having fun. Heavy snow here in CO!
Lovely beach pics - the ripple effect on the sand is wonderful. Another great wine/sunset shot on your last post. I'm drinking a glass of Simi white right now and toasting the 3 of you! Keep having fun. Heavy snow here in CO!
ReplyDelete