I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Special Blog for Barb...
Lots of love and hugs to my wonderful friend Barb. Rest, relax and know that all of your friends are thinking of you----- even those in faraway Australia! Hugs and hugs and heaps of love sent your way, Mary and Bob
Hi Mar and Bob, I love the butterfly and thank you for your good wishes. I'm resting today in my bedroom Lazyboy with my faithful attendant in the chair next to me. It was wonderful hearing your voices last night.
Hi Mar and Bob,
ReplyDeleteI love the butterfly and thank you for your good wishes. I'm resting today in my bedroom Lazyboy with my faithful attendant in the chair next to me. It was wonderful hearing your voices last night.