CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Victoria Market... Melbourne, Victoria, Australia






Here are few photos from the Market in Melbourne...

On our walking tour around Melbourne, Bob, Kendra and I visited the outdoor and indoor market in Melbourne. Just about everything you could think of is for sale there, but I found the meat and vegetable section to be the best. I do wish we had such fabulous fresh foods available to us from local producers in AZ.

1 comment:

  1. We did all our shopping at the Vic market...they gave away meat (very cheap) at the end of each day.
    My principal (in Melbourne) has a holiday home on Philip's Island. We had a wonderful time checking out the fairy penguins.

    ReplyDelete