CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, December 17, 2010

Parting Shots... Manuel Antonio/Quepos, Costa Rica. Adios!

Good-bye to our wonderful vrbo!

A  Costa Rican casa on the road to our casa.

Bob trying to make a new friend in Costa Rica.

I ate every morsel except the head! 
Fresh caught poached red snapper. Yum.

I miss riding my bike!

Smiling and thankful for all our blessings this holiday season.

Manuel Antonio Nat. Park.
One of the 1000 places to visit before you die.








2 comments:

  1. Kewee would have loved the head of that red snapper! Bob is apparently still very serious about his game, as to you my Dear, I gave up trying to follow the ball many years ago !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mar, Catching up with you. You've been in my thoughts, but I wasn't on the computer for days while Gregg and Family were with us. Too busy! The pic of you and Bob is great - you both look healthy, fit, and happy. Stay that way!

    ReplyDelete