CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Italian Glacier, Beagle Channel

as seen in the Beagle Channel. I forgot to add these on the blog below. Our ship's cruise director was giving commentary as we slowly did a 360º turn. The water was very deep here and the captain got us closer than a mile.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you might be this winter! Looks like you're having wonderful experiences. Excellent photos. Sorry that we aren't running into you everywhere on this trip, too! We are traveling close to home this winter (Virgin Islands, Florida Keys) but planning an exciting road trip through South Africa, Namibia and Botswana this spring. Hooray for adventure! Travel safely!!

    Lynn (of Lynn & John, Madison WI, fellow Australia and NZ travellers last year!)

    ReplyDelete