I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
City of Melbourne... Australia
Melbourne... oldest pub 1894 long wide boulevards free city bus tour tree-lined streets old architecture juxtaposed with modern trams good steak/lamb/ribs at the local pub European flavor easy to walk Yarra River
Hi Mar, I like the old architecture. More snow here in the mountains. We skied today - I fell in deep snow and pulled my back. Urghhh! Grandkids come this weekend. Stay well - Hi to Bob.
Hi Mar,
ReplyDeleteI like the old architecture. More snow here in the mountains. We skied today - I fell in deep snow and pulled my back. Urghhh! Grandkids come this weekend. Stay well - Hi to Bob.
Mary, please check the e-mail I sent you on Jan. 9th.
ReplyDelete