with us in the Southern Hemisphere, on the South Island of New Zealand, by the Southern Lakes and Southern Ocean, in the Central Otago District in Wanaka.
Wish you were here...
 |
| ...to add a rock to the cairn atop Rocky Mountain Summit on the Diamond Lake Track |
 |
| ...to watch the hang gliders soar with grace off of Treble Cone ski area |
 |
| ...to admire the cloud formations over Lake Wanaka at Glenhu Bay |
 |
| ...to soak up the grandeur of Mt. Aspiring National Park |
 |
| ... to join in our awe---- the majesty of mountains and glaciers |
 |
| ... sitting on our couch watching the full moon arising over the distant mountains |
 |
| ...to see the lavender sway in the breeze by our patio |
 |
| ... to join Bob in healing this Albert Town Pond duck. His injured leg is getting better, but he still crash lands a bit |
Wish you were here...
 |
...to hike on the Dublin Bay Track with Mary above the mighty Clutha River
|
We wish you were here!
Love,
Mary and Bob
Such a beautiful place to have lots of memorable experiences! I love that Bob is helping ducky heal. Off to India tomorrow but so glad I had a chance to read your blog!
ReplyDeleteOh I wish I were there, too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy for all of us!
We wish we were there, too! Your photos are spectacular! My back has healed in six weeks and I am back on the tennis courts with no pain. I am sooooooooooooo happy. I haven't attempted golf yet, but I will do so very soon. My disc was wrapped around a nerve. No wonder I was in pain and discomfort for three years. Loads of love to you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful nature and happy people. That is what life is supposed to be. Miss you two!
ReplyDeleteMissed this one, Mar! Your photos show such vast vistas - would love to be there again!
ReplyDelete