CastawayKuopus…a travel blog

CastawayKuopus…a travel blog
I could not, at my age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life is meant to be lived! Curiosity must be kept alive. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, December 4, 2009

Manly Beach area Australia...




We have enjoyed our stay in Manly. One more night and we are off to Perth for 3 weeks.
Computer connection problems at the beginning of the week kept me from getting this blog up. So sorry! I'm at the Apple store in Sydney right now. These young workers have been most helpful. More later...

2 comments:

  1. Bob is glad to know there are bikes in Australia! That little guy is enjoying the fountains. Have a safe trip - so glad to follow your travel progress - I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting a taste of the local flavor...from the manly beach to the pasties! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete